用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】大学独立日:我们独自去报到

字体:    回复
【中英文】大学独立日:我们独自去报到
tinyhut(2021/2/5 11:05:19)  点击:45508  回复:0  IP:111.* * *
A college freshman chats and chuckles on his cell phone. Behind him are his proud parents, loaded down with his luggage. "Helicopter parents" are seen every year in newspapers and on television on college enrollment day.

一名大学新生边讲电话边咯咯笑着。在他后面,喜气洋洋的父母帮他拿着沉重的行李。每年到了大学新生报到的时节,"直升机父母"的身影就就会出现在电视和报纸上。

This year, however, more freshmen are choosing to prove their *self-reliance as grown-ups from their very first day as college students. They travel far away to their new schools, and are determined to settle in on their own.

但今年,越来越多的大一新生选择从步入大学的第一天起,努力证明自己作为成年人的独立能力。他们千里迢迢来到新学校,决心靠自己独立安顿下来。

21st Century reporter Xu Jingxi and campus correspondents Chen Yang and Yang Jiayi interviewed three college freshmen about their experiences.

这里,《21世纪英文报》的记者许靖烯协同校园通讯员陈阳、杨嘉沂采访了三名大学新生,让我们来听听他们的入学经历。
Tian Chuan, 19, electronic information engineering student, Harbin Engineering University

田川(音译),19岁,就读于哈尔滨工程大学电子信息工程专业

This freshman had always done what his parents wanted him to do before he went to college. He took the extracurricular lessons his parents chose. He applied to the secondary school they recommended.

这名大一新生在升入大学前,总是会遵从父母的意愿,父母要他做什么他就做什么。他参加父母为他选的课外班,努力考到他们期望的中学。

But now he is eager to escape from his parents' protection. Tian's mother asked him to go to a local university in their hometown of Fujian province. But Tian has chosen one in Harbin, Heilongjiang.http://www.24en.com 爱思英语网

但现在他想要逃离父母的怀抱。田川的母亲想让他在家乡福建读大学。但田川却选择了黑龙江省哈尔滨市的一所大学。

He is determined to manage everything on his own. "I would look as if I were still a little child if my parents accompanied me to the university and sorted everything out for me," he explained. "As a grown-up man, I would feel ashamed."

他决定独自来安排一切。"如果爸妈陪我来学校报到,帮我把一切整顿妥当,那我看起来还是一个还没长大的小屁孩儿。"他说,"作为一个成年人,我会感到很羞愧。"

On enrolling day, Tian dragged two big suitcases of luggage. He sweated in long lines and stressed about what he would need to buy on his first shopping trip.

在报道注册当天,田川拖着两大箱行李。他夹在长长的队伍中汗流浃背,并因为第一次去商场需要购买哪些东西犯了难。http
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】大学独立日:我们独自去报到
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找