用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【】中英阅】告别单身前必去的15个旅游目的地读

字体:    回复
【】中英阅】告别单身前必去的15个旅游目的地读
chatnet(2016/8/8 16:12:04)  点击:61130  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
1 Down the Deep Blue Sea in Andamans
在安达曼群岛的深蓝色大海中潜水

I love the ocean. From the breathtaking beaches to the gorgeous sunsets, the islands of Andaman hold an exclusive water world which is absolutely stunning to explore through snorkelling and diving. It will melt your heart as the barriers between two worlds come crashing down with the waves. It is a perfect recluse as a singleton before you head there again with your future spouse.
我爱大海。从动人心魄的海滩到绚丽的落日,浮潜也好、潜水也罢,安达曼群岛独有的水世界绝对会给你留下深刻印象。当两个世界间的界限随着海浪瓦解,你的心墙也渐渐融化。对单身的人来说,在你找到另一半之前,这是个绝佳的隐居地。

2 Around North-East on a Backpack
背包游东北部

From the Living Roots Bridge in Meghalaya to the Mayong Culture of Assam, from the Tawang Monastery in Arunachal to the Jampui hills of Tripura, from the Blue Mountains in Mizoram to the Loktak Lake of Manipur and my absolute favourite, the Hornbill Festival of Nagaland – everything changed me. It made me an evolving backpacker, something you must experience alone, or with a friend before you tie the knot.
从梅加拉亚邦的树根桥到阿萨姆邦,从阿鲁纳卡的达旺寺到特里普拉邦的Jampui丘陵,从米佐拉姆邦的蓝山到曼尼普尔邦的洛克塔克湖 ,以及那加兰邦的犀鸟节……每件事都改变了我。这让我变成一个积极的背包客,有些事你必须独自体验,或者在你喜结良缘前与朋友一起去。

3 Halt Under the Stars in Rann of Kutch
去看看库奇兰恩的星空

The Rann of Kutch is indeed a mesmerising affair. This seasonal salt marsh will crunch underneath your feet while you watch the hypnotic landscape melts into the horizon. It truly feels like the end of the earth as you see the sun play its magical parade, changing from red to grey to black. A fairytale night arrives as the salt flats that sparkle under the glistening stars and transport you into an eternal paradise, short-lived of course.
库奇兰恩是一个让人着迷的地方。当你看着那些让人沉醉的美景融入天际时,季节性的盐沼在你脚下吱吱作响。当你看着太阳神奇地移动时,从红到灰再到黑,就好像看到了世界的尽头。一个童话式的夜晚就这样降临,盐沼与闪耀的群星相辉映,将你带到一个永恒的天堂。当然,这美丽是短暂的。

4 The World’s End at Dhanushkodi
去看世界的尽头——特努什戈迪

This ghost town has been wiped off but its history reflects what remains of life that once was。 I could relate to this feeling being a single woman just about to plunge into the world of marriage. The southern tip of the nation, Dhanushkodi is a no man’s land with a spectacular view. Experience the end of the (single) world here and relive a rejuvenating feeling of peace.
虽然这座鬼城已经被抹去,但它的历史仍然反映了这里曾经的生命痕迹。作为一个即将步入婚姻世界的单身女子,我能深切感受到这些。位于南端的特努什戈迪是一个没有人但是却拥有独特风景的岛屿。在这里,你可以体验一下最后的单身世界,回味重拾内心的宁静感受。

5 Soak in the Beauty of Matheran
马泰兰,徒步爱好者的天堂

Discover your inner spirituality on a solo trip at this verdant paradise. The tiny patches of summits here are endowed with shady forests and extraordinary trails making the drive to Matheran magical. This is perfect to unwind as vehicles are banned here, making way for your senses to experience the fresh natural charms. What better way to make peace with yourself before life changes?
在这个青翠的天堂独自旅行,探索内在的精神世界。被赋予了小块小块茂密森林的峰顶和独特的小径使得马泰兰之游变得非常神奇。在这个完美的放松地,车辆禁止通行,让你可以轻松徒步,体验到这里新鲜自然的魅力。在生活发生改变之前还有什么比与自己平和相处更好的呢?

6 Hitch-hike through Leh-Ladakh
在印度拉达克搭免费便车旅行

Hitch-hiking across this mesmerising land may be less heard of, but when you embark on it, there is nothing like it. It never will be the same once you put a ring on that finger. It is the land of intrigue and mystery that never ceases to amaze me with its snow-capped peaks, the rapid rivers and the lush green valleys. Where else can you be offered such serenity and tranquillity with magical views?
也许很少听说搭便车游经这块迷人的土地,但是当你开始以这种方式踏上这片土地时,那便是独一无二的体验。一旦戴上婚戒之后,你的感受绝对不会再这样了。这是一片充满神秘的地方,白雪皑皑的山峰、潺潺的河流和郁郁葱葱的山谷不断地给我带来惊喜。还能有什么地方能有如此神奇的景观,给你带来这样的一种平静和安宁?

7 Explore the Caves of Meghalaya
去梅加拉亚邦的洞穴探险

The caves in the Khasi Hills near Cherrapunjee and other areas invoked a refined form of love since the first time I laid eyes on them. It is not any regular destination, you can literally move (around) those mountains to discover various hidden caves. With streams running elegantly down the valley lined with limestone and sandstone faces, this will not fail to stun you with its extraordinary charms.
第一次看到乞拉朋齐的卡西丘陵及周边区域的洞穴时,我就深深爱上了这个地方。它并不是一个普通的目的地,你可以围绕着山脉走走去发现不同的秘密洞穴。随着溪流优雅地流向沙石和石灰岩排列的山谷,这叹为观止的美景会深深震撼到你。

8 Hit the Beaches of Agatti Island
去阿格蒂岛的海滩走走

The islands of Lakshwadeep are created for peace and adventure lovers. The clear blue seas and the pure golden delight of the islands, Agatti offers much with its magical marine life and lively corals. With spectacular views and activities to engage in, apart from seeking your inner purpose, Agatti is a paradise for the soon-to-be-married soul.
这座阿格蒂岛的岛屿是为了爱好和平跟旅行的人而存在的。清澈湛蓝的大海和金色的岛屿,阿格蒂岛还会给你带来神奇的海洋生物和珊瑚。欣赏壮观的景色以及参加丰富的活动,除了可以帮助你寻找内心世界,对即将结婚的人来说阿格蒂就是一个天堂。

9 Party Till You Drop
在派对上狂欢直到喝倒下

You are probably never going to get this opportunity again, at least not much after you get married. The last chance to freak out, to dance till your legs give away and to lose yourself to ear-blasting music! Grab your friends along and hit the dance floor. I personally love Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore’s nightlife which just makes me forget the whole world and breathe in the blasting energy around.
结婚以后,你可能再也不会有这样疯狂的机会了。这是最后一次机会可以让你心情HIGH到爆、跳舞跳到腿软、在震耳欲聋的音乐里彻底放松,拉上你的朋友去舞池里跳起来吧!个人推荐德里、孟买和班加罗尔的夜生活,可以让你在周围的狂热环境中彻底忘记全世界、忘记呼吸。

10 A Place You Love
一个你最爱的地方

I just had to put this here to relive the place that holds special memories in my heart. It could be anything – your first trip with friends, your favourite beach, a childhood trip with your family, the taste of a specific food you ate years back, your college canteen or a street where you grew up. Close your eyes and picture a happy moment from your life. Where was that? Get up and go.
在这里,我想回味下那个珍藏我内心最特别记忆的地方。它可以是任何事情——第一次和朋友旅行、最喜欢的海滩、与家人的童年旅途、过去那些有特别味道的食物、大学食堂或者是你曾经长大的街道。闭上你的眼睛,然后想象你生活中的一个幸福时刻。是哪里?然后立即起床出发!

11 A Place You Absolutely Hate
一个你非常讨厌的地方

旅行11.jpg

Before you go along and start judging, let me tell you exactly why。 The thought of a bad memory in a good place may make your cringe but it is also a second chance to change how you feel. I personally hate the thought of crowded places, so I did exactly that and made peace with it. It might be hard but it will be worth it. It can be a trip you took with an ex or a place you fell ill in –here’s to changing those memories.
在你开始考虑(是哪里)之前,让我来告诉你为什么要去。一些不好的回忆可能会让你畏缩,但也应该再给它一个机会,让它可以改变你内心的想法。我个人很讨厌拥挤的地方,但是我坚定地克服了。这也许很困难,但却很值得。这个(你讨厌的)地方,可以是你和前任一起去的地方或者让你生病的地方,是时候放下那些记忆了。

12 Overcome a Fear
克服你的恐惧

旅行12.jpg

Scared of water and drowning or scared of heights and flying? No matter what fears you hold, it’s time to let it go. You have waited long enough and lived too long enough to still hold on to those fears. So go bungee jumping or deep sea diving, experience the rush of adrenaline with adventure sports and win it over.
你怕水、恐高或者害怕飞行吗?无论你惧怕什么,现在是时候克服了。你已经带着这些恐惧活了太久。所以,是时候去蹦极或深海潜水了,体验一把让你肾上腺素分泌的冒险运动吧!

13 Travel Solo
独自旅行

旅行13.jpg

So the days are creeping up close, the time is near to take the plunge and explore the depths of marriage. How about a solo trip for a couple of days to explore your inner depths? It’s the best feeling in the world that cannot be expressed in words. So go out into the world and find yourself. I promise you’ll come back a different person. This is an experience you will pine to have for the rest of your life. So why wait? Let’s go.
随着婚期一天天临近,是时候去冒险探索婚姻了。来一场一个人的旅行好好探索一番自己的内心世界如何?这是世界上最棒的体验,无法用言语来表达!所以,去外面的世界寻找自己吧!我保证你会变得不一样。这样的经历是你余生难忘的。那么还等什么呢?出发吧!

14 Drive From Mumbai To Kanyakumari
从孟买到康亚库玛瑞的探险自驾

旅行14.jpg

Pack your bags, start your car and head out through the Western Ghats with this journey of a lifetime! My personal itinerary? Start from Mumbai and then head out to Kanyakumari through Dapoli, Tarkarli, Agonda, Udipi, Kozhikode, Kochi and Trivandrum. This 1700kms road trip invoked in me a sensational curiosity towards life and made me a more spiritual person. I’m glad I did it. (If you are feeling more adventurous, you could continue from Kanyakumari and head out to Kolkata along the East Coast).
收拾好你的背包,发动汽车引擎然后向西高止山脉出发!从孟买出发经过Dapoli、Tarkarl、Agonda、Udipi、Kozhikode、Kochi 和Trivandrum到达科摩林角,这条1700公里的旅途可以激发你对生活强烈的好奇心并且让你变得更加注重精神世界。(如果你想体验更冒险的,可以继续沿着东海岸从科摩林角向加尔各答出发。)

15 Go Trekking, At Least Once
至少去徒步一次

旅行15.jpg

Yes, that’s right。 Be the adventurous 20-something and embark on a trekking expedition. This must be on your bucket list. If you have already done it, way to go! If you haven’t, here’s your chance. My personal favourites are Roopkund, Zanskar Frozen River and the Goechala Trek. You can also check out the fascinating treks down south, like Kudremukh and Anthargange. Take your pick!
对,就是这样,做一个敢于冒险的年轻人,开始徒步探险吧!这一定会出现在你单身狂欢的愿望清单上。如果你已经做到了,那就再来一次!如果你还没有,这就是一次难得的机会。我最爱的是Roopkund、扎斯卡冰冻之河和Goechala徒步。你还可以选择迷人的南下线路,像库德雷穆克和Anthargange,任你选。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【】中英阅】告别单身前必去的15个旅游目的地读
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找