【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:13个好习惯带给你简单美好的生活

字体:    回复
13个好习惯带给你简单美好的生活
palm21(2015/5/22 16:15:57)  点击:67291  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
古话说,世上本无事,庸人自扰之。生活本来是很简单的,但我们总是习惯将它过得很复杂。想要回到简单而美好的生活其实不复杂,从养成这13个习惯开始。

“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”

I love to keep things simple.
Why?
One simple reason and one the most important ones for me is that simplicity reduces the heaviness in life.
It makes it lighter and not so stressful or energy draining as it once might have been.
So today I would like to share 13 daily habits that make my life simpler, lighter and happier. I hope you’ll find something useful for your own life among these habits.

Use a minimalistic workspace.办公桌越简单越好
My work space is just a laptop on a small black desk made out of wood. I use a comfy chair and there is room for my glass of water beside the computer. That’s it. There are no distraction here. This makes it easier to write and to keep a clear mind.

Cook more food than you’ll eat.每次做饭时多做一点
We usually make 4-10 servings of what we are about to eat. This cuts down on time that you spend on cooking and you’ll have to do less washing up in general. Plus, you’ll have lunch for the day after. And sometimes a couple of portions to put in the freezer. And that really comes in handy on those evenings when you don’t feel like cooking.

Write shorter emails.邮件写得越简洁越好
I tend to write emails containing only a few sentences, usually between one and five. In some cases I write more of course. But keeping this guideline in mind cuts down on the time and energy that is spent on processing emails.

Be 10 or 5 minutes early for meetings and appointments.与人有约时提前5至10分钟到场
This will help you to make your time of travel into a sort of break and a time of relaxation. Instead of it being another thing that ramps up the stress.

Spend only 20% of your time on dwelling on a problem.两成时间想问题八成时间想答案
And 80% of your time focusing on a solution. Instead of the other way around. It is not always easy to do but keeping this thought in mind makes it easier to not fall into the trap of feeling like a victim or going down a spiral of perceived powerlessness.

Stop trying to do things perfectly.不再追求完美
Go for good enough instead and when you are there you are done. Get things all the way to done this way and then move on to the next thing. Setting this more human bar for yourself not only leads to more things actually being finished but also helps wit keeping your self-esteem on a healthy level. Perfectionism makes it pretty impossible to find or maintain high self-esteem.

Stop trying to please everyone.不再刻意取悦别人
Because no matter what you do there will always be people who you don’t get along with. That you don’t have good chemistry with. Or that do not like you for some reason that may often be about them and something that you have no control over.

Eat slower.慢慢吃饭
Make your lunch time a time of relaxation rather than a time to just add to the stress of your morning. One thing that works well to slow down when eating is to put down the fork between bites.

Enjoy the simple pleasures.享受简单的快乐
A pear. Fresh and clean bed sheets. A hug and kiss. Holding hands. A laugh with friends. The sun and blossoming nature after a long and cold winter.

Give each item a home.每件东西用完后物归原处
Then you’ll know where to put the item when you have used it and easily find it again when you need it. Plus, you’ll reduce the clutter in your workspace or at home.

Write everything down.好记性不如烂笔头
Pretty much everyone’s memory is leaky. So help yourself. Write down what you need to do or shop for today. Write down your ideas before they fly away. Write down the one habit or area you are focusing on right now in your life and put that note where you can see it every day. Like on your bedside table or bathroom mirror.

Avoid making mountains out of molehills.不要小题大做
When stressed about something ask yourself: will this matter 5 years from now? Or even 5 weeks from now?

Breathe.深呼吸一下
When you are lost in overwhelm, a problem or the past or future in your mind breathe with your belly for a minute or two and just focus on the air going in and out of your nostrils. This will calm your body down and bring your mind back into the present moment again. And it is actually sometimes enough to just do this for 20-30 seconds to create a remarkable effect inside of yourself.
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:13个好习惯带给你简单美好的生活
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找