双语阅读:《魂断蓝桥 Waterloo Bridge》经典台词欣赏cubs(2012/3/23 22:36:34) 点击:
78532 回复:
0 IP:
183.* * * Myra Lester: I loved you, I've never loved anyone else. I never shall, that's the truth Roy, I never shall.
玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
Myra Lester: I may never see him again.
玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。
Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?
Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…
Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.
罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。
Myra Lester: For what?
玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?
Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!
Myra Lester: No?
玛拉·莱斯特:不是?
Roy Cronin: No!
罗伊·克罗宁:不!
Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?
Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didn't think so.
玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know -- it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的——只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves you're an outsider.
玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。