用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:『英语学习』酒吧实用英语 DOC

字体:    回复
『英语学习』酒吧实用英语 DOC
chung(2009/4/1 23:30:43)  点击:82949  回复:1  IP:212.* * *
Part One Dialogue
第一部分 情景对话

Waiter 服务员 Guest 客人
Ⅰ Reservation
预订座位
i Accepting a Reservation
接受预定
Waiter: Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening. ROSE restaurant. Mary is speaking. May I help you/What can I do for you?
早上好/中午好/晚上好!玫瑰餐厅,我是玛丽,我能为您做些什么?
Guest: Yes, I'd like to reserve a table for tonight.
是的,我想订今晚的位。
Waiter: Certainly sir. For how many persons?
当然可以,先生。请问有几位呢?
Guest: Six.
6位。
Waiter: At what time would you like it?
什么时间?
Guest: 7:30 tonight.
今晚7:30。
Waiter: Would you like to have buffet or a la carte?
您喜欢自助餐呢还是点菜?
Guest: Buffet.
自助餐。
Waiter: Yes, sir. May I have your name and telephone number?
好的,先生。请问我能知道您的名字和电话号码吗?
Guest: It is Smith and my number is 1234.
史密斯,我的号码是1234。
Waiter: Thank you very much Mr. Smith. A table for six at 7:30 tonight. And you'd like to have buffet. Is that right?
非常感谢,史密斯先生。您订了今晚7点30分,6人位的自助餐,对吗?
Guest: Yes. Thank you.
是的,谢谢!
Waiter: We will hold the table for fifteen minutes. And we look forward to seeing you.
您的订位超过15分钟将会被取消,我们期待您的到来。
Guest: I see you, bye
明白,再见。

Waiter: Good morning. ROSE restaurant. May I help you?
早上好,玫瑰餐厅。我能为您做些什么?
Guest: What time do you open tonight?
今晚你们什么时候开门?
Waiter: We open at 7:30, sir/madam, and we take last order till 10:20.
我们7点半开门,先生/夫人,10点20分关门。
Guest: Good. I'd like to reserve a table for two.
很好,我想预定一张两个人的桌子。
Waiter: For what time, sir/madam?
什么时间,先生/夫人。
Guest: Around 8:15.
8点15分左右。
Waiter: May I have your name?
请问您的姓名?
Guest: James Bound/Katherine.
詹姆斯·邦德/凯瑟琳。
Waiter: Would you spell your name, sir/madam?
您的名字如何拼读?
Guest: J-A-M-E-S James B-O-U-N-D Bound, James Bound/K-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E Katherine.
J - A - M - E - S詹姆斯,B - O - U - N - D邦德,詹姆斯邦德/K - A - T - H - E - R - I - N - E凯瑟琳。
Waiter: Mr. James Bound/Mrs. Katherine. Would you like to sit in smoking, non-smoking or whatever comes first open?
詹姆斯·邦德先生/凯瑟琳夫人,您想坐吸烟区,无烟区还是有座位就行?
Guest: We prefer a table by the window in non-smoking.
最好是无烟区靠窗户的座位。
Waiter: OK, Mr. James Bound/Mrs. Katherine, We'll reserve a table for 2 by the window in non-smoking around 8:15 tonight. Thank you for calling us.
好的,詹姆斯邦德先生/凯瑟琳夫人,我们将为您留一张今晚8点15分无烟区靠窗的两人桌。谢谢您的来电!
ii Fully Booked
客满
Waiter: Good evening. ROSE restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,玫瑰餐厅。我能为您做些什么?
Guest: Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for two at 8:00 this evening.
我想订一张今晚8点两个人的桌。
Waiter: I'm sorry, sir, there aren't any tables left for 8:00, but we can book one for you at 9:00.
对不起,先生。8点钟的订满了,但是可以给您订9点的。
Guest: No, that's too late.
不行,那太晚了。
Waiter: I'm terribly sorry, sir.
非常抱歉。
Guest: How about tomorrow evening?
那明天晚上呢?
Waiter: We are fully booked for tomorrow evening, and I can not guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best. I hope you'll understand.
我们已经接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证。但我们将尽最大努力。希望您多加原谅。
Guest: I do, but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it.
我明白。但是如果您能安排的话,我将非常高兴。
Waiter: May I have your name and room number?
请问您的姓名和房间号?
Guest: David Hale, room 905.
我叫大卫·霍尔,住905房间。
Waiter: I'll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 8:00.
如果明晚8点钟有空位我会给您打电话的。
Guest: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。再见。
Waiter: Bye.
再见。
.1.  回复:『英语学习』酒吧实用英语 DOC
chung(2009/4/1 23:32:41)  IP:212.* * *
Ⅱ Seating the Guest
引客入座

Waiter: Good evening, sir.
晚上好,先生。
Guest: My name is Collins. I've booked a table for two for 8:00.
我是科林斯,我订了两人桌,8点的。
Waiter: Ah, Mr. Collins. That's right, a table for two. Would you come this way, please? Be careful of the steps.
噢,科林斯先生,是的,一张两人桌,请这边走,小心阶梯。
Waiter: Would you like to sit here?/How about this table?
这张桌子可以吗?
Guest: It's fine, thank you.
很好,谢谢。
Waiter: Sit down please. Shall I put on the cover to protect your coat?
请坐!能否给您的西服套上西装套呢?
Guest: Ah, Thank you so much. It's so nice of you!
噢,非常感谢,你真好。
Waiter: You're welcome. I'll bring the menu, sir.
不客气,我这就把菜单拿来。

Waiter: Good morning, Sir. Do you have vouchers for breakfast?
早上好,先生。您有早餐券吗?
Guest: No.
没有。
Waiter: Then may I know your room number?
那我能知道您的房间号吗?
Guest: 1208. But what for?
1208,为什么?
Waiter: Because some of the room charges include breakfast. I just want to make sure if your room belongs to this category. I'm sorry it doesn't.
因为有些房费是含了早餐的,我想确认您的房间是不是这种,对不起,不是。
Guest: That's all right.
没关系。
Waiter: Please take a seat, sir. Would you like to take buffet or a la carte?
请坐。您喜欢自助餐呢,还是散餐?
Guest: I'd like to look at the menu.
我想看一看菜谱。
Waiter: Here is the menu. Would you like some coffee or tea first?
给您菜谱,请问先来点咖啡还是茶?
Guest: Chinese green tea, please.
中国绿茶。
Waiter: Enjoy your breakfast, sir.
请慢用,先生。

Waiter: Good evening, sir/Madam. Welcome to our restaurant.
晚上好,先生/夫人。欢迎您到我们餐厅用餐。
Guest: Good evening. I'd like a table for four, please.
晚上好,我要一个四人桌。
Waiter: Do you have a reservation, sir?
您预定了吗?
Guest: No, we have just arrived.
没有,我们刚到。
Waiter: We are rather busy at the moment. I'm afraid you will have to wait for a while.
现在客人已经满了,恐怕您要等一会儿了。
Guest: How long will it be?
要等多久?
Waiter: There will be half an hour wait or so. Would you care to have a drink in the lounge while you are waiting? We'll accommodate your party as soon as possible.
半个小时左右。您可以先在大厅室里喝杯饮料。我尽快为您安排座位。
Guest: Good, thank you.
好的,谢谢
(half an hour later)
(半个小时以后)
Waiter: Your table is ready, sir. This way, please.
您的座位准备好了。请这边走。
Guest: Thanks.
谢谢。

Waiter: Good afternoon sir. Welcome. How many in your party?
下午好,先生,欢迎光临,请问有几位呢?
Guest: Table for 8 please, and I'd like to sit by the window.
8位,我想坐在窗边。
Waiter: I'm afraid we can not seat you at the same table. Do you mind if you sit separately?
很抱歉,我们无法将你们安排在同一张桌子,您介不介意分开坐呢?
Guest: Oh, that's no good.
噢,那样不好。
Waiter: I'll pull the two table together. How's that?
我将两张台拼在一起,如何?
Guest: That's fine.
好极了。
Waiter: Please take your seats. Would you like to take buffet or a la carte?
请坐,你们喜欢自助餐呢,还是散餐。
Guest: Buffet.
自助餐。
Waiter: All right. Please enjoy your meal, sir.
好的,请慢用,先生们。

Waiter: Good afternoon sir. Welcome. How many are there in your party?
下午好,先生,欢迎光临,请问有几位呢?
Guest: Table for 3 please, and I'd like to sit by the window.
3位,我想坐在窗边。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Tables by the window are fully reserved. Will you please sit here first? At anytime the table by the window is available, I'll change it for you.
对不起,窗边的位现在都坐满了,请先坐在这儿,一有窗边空位,我们就帮您转过去。
Guest: That's fine, thank you!
很好,谢谢。
Waiter: There's a table for you now. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Shall I get a high chair for the baby?
现在有张空台了,很抱歉让您久等了,需不需要张BB凳呢?
Guest: Thank you so much.
非常感谢!
Waiter: You're welcome. I'll bring you the menu in a minute.
不客气,我一会给您拿菜谱。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共1回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:『英语学习』酒吧实用英语 DOC
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:
  

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找