用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音

字体:    回复
『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:31:13)  点击:71118  回复:8  IP:212.* * *
跟老外学英语发音(1)th(清音)
  这个音怎么发?
  Place the tip of your tongue between your upper and lower teeth. Don’t put it between your lips. Make the sound by forcing air through the opening between your teeth and tongue.Don’t vibrate your vocal cords.
  将舌头放在上下牙齿的中间而不是双唇中间,使空气从齿间通过,不要振动声带。  
  请跟读下列单词,体会发音  
  Thursday   without   teeth
  think    bathroom   path
  third    nothing   method
  throw    breathless  booth
  Thelma   mythology   wrath
.1.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:31:56)  IP:212.* * *
(2)th(浊音)
 这个音怎么发?
  Place the tip of your tongue between your upper and lower teeth. Don’t put it between yourlips. Make the sound by forcing air through the opening between your teeth and your tongue.Vibrate your vocal cords to make.
  将舌头放到上下齿之间,不要放在双唇间。然后发出声音,振动声带。
  请读下列单词  
  Exercise One: Word Repetition
  Listen to the following words and repeat.
  than    although    sheathe
  those   mother      loathe
  there   father      teethe
  them    northern    soothe
  thy     whether     seethe
  请读下列单词,注意单词之间的细微差别
  than   Dan      breathing  breeding
  father  fodder    dare     there
  either  ether     clothing  closing
  teething teasing    thy     thigh
  those   doze     thy  
.2.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:32:08)  IP:212.* * *
(3)l和r
  如何发音
  How to Make the Sound
  There are two /l/ sounds in English. One is the light /l/, which occurs at the beginning of a word, and the dark /l/, which can be found in the middle or at the end of a word. To make the light /l/, place the tip of your tongue just behind your top teeth. Your breath should pass along both sides of the tongue and through the open lips. The dark /l/ is similar, except have the tip of your tongue further back. /r/ is very close to the dark /l/, except the tip of your tongue should not touch the roof of your mouth.
   音标/l/的发音有两种,一种是在单词开头的轻音,一种是在单词中间比较重的音。发轻音的[l]的时候,将舌尖抵住上牙,从舌头两边送气发音(所以这个音在语言学上叫做边音)。重音的/l/发音很考试&大相似,只是舌头的位置要靠后一些。/r/和重读的/l/很像,只是舌尖不要碰到上牙。
  ==
  跟老外学英语发音(4)i/I
  这两个音怎么发?
  How to make the sounds
  To make the /i/ sound, raise the middle of your tongue high in your mouth and tense your muscles into a smile. Make a voiced sound. For /I/, relax your muscles but keep your tongue in the same position.
  发/i/的音时,抬起舌头的中间部分,让口腔肌肉变得紧张,做出微笑的样子,然后发声。而放松肌肉仍然让舌头保持在同样的位置上发出的音就是/I/

.3.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:32:23)  IP:212.* * *
(4)i/I
  这两个音怎么发?
  How to make the sounds
  To make the /i/ sound, raise the middle of your tongue high in your mouth and tense your muscles into a smile. Make a voiced sound. For /I/, relax your muscles but keep your tongue in the same position.  
  发/i/的音时,抬起舌头的中间部分,让口腔肌肉变得紧张,做出微笑的样子,然后发声。而放松肌肉仍然让舌头保持在同样的位置上发出的音就是/I/
.4.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:32:33)  IP:212.* * *
5)s, sh和ch
  如何发音?
  How to make the sounds
  /s/ is a voiceless fricative. // is also voiceless, but to make it different from /s/, pull the tip of your tongue slightly back and up. (It is the same sound you make when you want
  someone to be quiet: Shshshshshshsh!) For /t/, just put a /t/ in front of //, and you will
  get a /t/.
  /s/是不振动声带的摩擦音。// 同样不振动声带,但是和/s/不同,轻轻的把舌尖从后向前推。(和你想让别人安静的时候说Shshshshshshsh!发出的声音是一样的。)而要发/t/的音,在//前面加一个/t/的音就好了。
.5.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:32:41)  IP:212.* * *
(6)V和W 
  如何发音:
  How to make the sounds
  To make the /v/ sound, put your upper teeth onto your lower lip. Use your voice as your breath passes through the teeth and lower lip. To make the /w/ sound, push the lips forward and say /u/, then let the tongue and lower lip drop. When you let the first sound glide into the second (usually a vowel follows), /w/ is produced.
.6.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:32:50)  IP:212.* * *
(7)Geroge和zsa zsa
  How to make the sounds
  For the sound, first make the sound, and then use your voice. is voiceless, is
  voiced. To make the sound, try making the sound with a /d/ in front of it. In ,
  the tip of the tongue touches the tooth ridge; in , it does not.
  要发的音,首先发的音(方法见Unit 5),然后振动声带发声。 是不发声的,是发声的。要发的音,先发的音再在前面发/d/的音。在音中,舌尖要碰到牙床,而是不需要的。
.7.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:32:59)  IP:212.* * *
(8)pat和pet
  如何发音:
  How to make the sound
  To make , put your tongue low and pushed forward a little. Spread your lips slightly, and keep your jaw open. For , close your jaw while saying , and you will hear the change to .
.8.  回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
hovis(2009/4/1 22:33:10)  IP:212.* * *
(9)中元音
The schwa is the most frequent vowel sound in English speech. It gives English a unique sound and rhythm, as well as being a major factor to an English accent when Anglophones speak other languages.
  How to make the sound: make the schwa with your jaws slightly open, your lips relaxed, and your tongue in the same position as when you wake up (everyone uses the schwa upon wakening!). Schwa is nearly always short.  
  在英语中,中元音是最常用的元音。它让英语有了一种独特的声音和节奏,也给了英语母语的人说其他语言打上了一个烙印。
如何发音:开口,放松双唇,把舌头放在你起床考(试大的时候它会在的位置(每个人起床的时候都会用到这个音)。这个音通常很短促。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共8回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:『英语口语』跟老外学英语发音
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找