用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英阅读】我可以坐这里吗

字体:    回复
【中英阅读】我可以坐这里吗
uklife(2017/1/13 15:20:47)  点击:58264  回复:0  IP:113.* * *
I look at spiders and butter-flies . I watch caterpillars and moths . Sometimes I think I'm the only one who notices these things . But if it hadn't been for a crowded cafeteria , I wouldn't Have ever noticed Valeri . After all , I wasn't looking for new friends .

我观察蜘蛛和蝴蝶,还研究毛毛虫和飞蛾。有时,我想我是唯一注意这些事物的人了。要不是一家拥挤的自助餐厅,我将永远不会注意到瓦莱丽。毕竟,我一直都没有找新朋友。

Valeri was a new student . She walked to class with her boooks huddled against her chest and her head down . He talked only when the teacher asked her a question . After a month at our school , she hadn't made any friend . At recess , she sat on a bench and read . If you asked who she was , you'd get a response like this , "She's in my PE class , I can't remenber her name ."

瓦莱丽是新来的学生。她总是将书抱在胸前,低着头走进教室。只有在老师提问她时,她才肯说话。她来我们学校一个月了,还没交到一个朋友。课间,她就坐在长椅上看书。如果你想知道她是谁,那你多半会得到这样的答复:“我和她在一起上体育课,但我不记得她叫什么。”  

One day at lunch , I had nowhere to sit . Most tables were full , my friends scattered among them . But Valeri sat alone , book in hand , I walked over to her .

一天,吃午餐时,餐桌差不多都坐满了,我没地方坐了,我的朋友们都分散开了。但瓦莱丽拿着书一个人坐在那儿。于是,我朝她走了过去。

"May I sit here ?"I asked .

“我可以坐在这儿吗?”我问。

"Sure ,"she said .

“当然可以。”她说。

The cafeteria was noisy , but silence hung between us . Valeri didn't seem to mind , but it drove me crazy . I searched my mind for things to say .

餐厅里喧闹不已,而我们一直都沉默着。瓦莱丽好像并不在意,但我憋得受不了了。我绞尽脑汁,想找点话说。

"So,"I said , "is that a good book?"Valeri gave a small nod and went back to reading . "What's it about?"I asked , after several more agonizing seconds of silence . She looked at me , her eyes sparkling .

“呃,那本书很好看吧?”瓦莱丽轻轻的点了点头,又继续看书。“都写了些什么呢?”我问道。一阵令人恼火的沉默之后,她终于看着我,眼中闪出异样的光芒。

"Well , it's called Eragon , and it's about a dragon!This boy , Eragon , finds this dragon egg when he goes hunging one day . He thinks it's a rock !The egg hatches and Eragon hides the dragon from his cousin and uncle until it gets too big ."

“唔,它叫《龙骑士》,讲的是关于一条龙的故事!一天,一个名叫鄂尔根的男孩打猎时,发现了一枚龙蛋。他以为那是一块石头,但那枚龙蛋孵化出龙来,鄂尔根怕他的叔叔和堂兄发现,便把那条龙藏了起来,直到它长大。”

As I rushed out of the cafeteria , I called to Valeri , "See you later ."

“听来真不错。”我说。我还想再问个问题,可上课铃响了。

"Yeah,"she said,"see you later."She sounded doubtful .

我一边往餐厅外冲,一边对她大叫:“再见。”

A couple days later , I spotted Valeri looking for a place to sit at lunch .

“好的,”她说,“再见。”她的声音若有若无。

"Valeri , ouer here."I pointed to an empty chair .

“瓦莱丽,来这里。”我指着一个空座位说。

She sat down and pulled out her book . Everyone was talking about next week's talent show . "So ,what are you doing for the show? "My friend Erin asked my friend Kelly .

她坐了下来,拿出书。当时,大家都在谈论下个星期的才艺展示会。“你打算表演什么?”我的朋友埃林和凯利交谈着。

"Oh,I don't know , probably nothing,"Kelly sighed ."What are you doing?"She pointed to Valeri.

“噢,我不知道,也许会放弃,”凯利叹着气,“你呢?”她问瓦莱丽。

"Oh."Valeri put her book down ."I don't know . Maybe nothing."

“噢,”瓦莱丽放下书,“我不知道,也许什么也不演。”

The week flew by . Before I knew it . I was sitting in the auditorium , listening to a group of girls sing the latest pop songs at the talent show . I was bored out of my life , and I wanted it to end so I could read Eragon . I'd checked it out at the library , Then a shy girl walked on stage . I recongized her immediately . Valeri clutched a violin in one hand and a bow in the other .

不知不觉中,周末就到了,我坐在会堂里,听一群女孩子唱当下最流行的歌曲,感觉却枯燥极了,真希望演唱快点结束,那样我就可以看《龙骑士》了,我在图书馆找到了这本书。这时,一个腼腆的女孩走上了舞台,我立刻认出了她------瓦莱丽。她一手抓着小提琴,一手拿着琴弓。

She stared to play . The notes formed a soft , weet tune . Then it turned fast , then faster . The music stopped altogether before the soft tune retumed . Valeri ended the song with one hard , fast , loud note . The auditorium fell completely silent until we realized the music was finished . Still in a halftrance , we burst into applause . Valeri took a swift bow and walked off stage .

她开始拉提琴了。一个个音符变成了柔和,优美的旋律,韵律逐渐加快,她越拉越急,音乐声戛然而止。乐曲在瓦莱丽拉出一串强硬,急速,洪亮的音符后归于沉寂。会堂里出奇的安静,过了一会儿,我们才意识到她已经演奏完了。仍陶醉于美妙中的我们对她报以雷鸣般的掌声。瓦莱丽快速地鞠了一躬,走下了舞台。

I smiled to myself . Valeri wasn't just a "quiet girl" .She knew about wonderful books and could play the violin like nothing I'd ever heard . Like a caterpillar or butterfly , she was beautiful and amazing when you looked closely .

我暗自微笑,原来瓦莱丽不仅仅是一个“安静的女孩”,她博览奇妙的好书,能拉出我闻所未闻的小提琴曲。她就像那毛毛虫或蝴蝶,当你靠近她,仔细的观察,你会发现,她有着惊人的美。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英阅读】我可以坐这里吗
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找